Access Online Services
New Online Users
Before setting up your online account you must visit the surgery with photo ID and request your 'Online services registration letter' from reception.
Once you have been issued with your registration details from reception you will need to register an account with >>Patient Access<<
1. Click "Register Online" button in top right corner
2. Enter our surgery postcode: BS8 2PU, click “Search”
3. Select “Whiteladies Medical Group”, click “Continue”
4. You should have already requested your "Registration Letter" as outlined above, click "Yes"
5. Follow the remaining steps and enter the information on your registration letter when prompted
**Please note that an email address can only be registered for one active account. E.G - Two online accounts cannot be registered with the same email address.**
Technical Support (Patient Access)
There have been reports recently of patients with shared email addresses having problems logging onto their account. Please note that each user must be registered with a unique email address.
If you are having problems logging into an existing online account with Patient Access, please do not contact the surgery. Click here >>Patient Access Support<< to log a support request directly with Patient Access who will contact you via email to assist further.
If you would like view your Medical Records and test results you will need to come to surgery to speak with one of our reception staff and you will need to provide some form of identification such as a driving licence or passport.