MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES
VitaMinds offer a variety of short-term psychological therapies for conditions such as depression, anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder throughout this region. Please visit the website below for more information and how you can self-refer.
A Guide to Therapy and Mental Health Professionals
How to Find a Suitable Therapist
It can be difficult to find a therapist or counsellor who is suitability qualified and regulated by a governing body. Below is a list of websites that we would recommend, to help you find such professionals:
- CBT therapists (BABCP-accredited)
- Counsellors and psychotherapists
- For local psychodynamic psychotherapists, try the Severnside Institute: https://www.sipsychotherapy.org/therapy/. People can also be seen by psychotherapists in training here, for a lower cost.
- Systemic or family therapists
- Clinical or counselling psychologists must be HCPC-registered and can be checked here: