MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES
VitaMinds offer a variety of short-term psychological therapies for conditions such as depression, anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder throughout this region. Please visit the website below for more information and how you can self-refer.
A Guide to Therapy and Mental Health Professionals
How to Find a Suitable Therapist
It can be difficult to find a therapist or counsellor who is suitability qualified and regulated by a governing body. Below is a list of websites that we would recommend, to help you find such professionals:
- CBT therapists (BABCP-accredited)
- Counsellors and psychotherapists
- For local psychodynamic psychotherapists, try the Severnside Institute: https://www.sipsychotherapy.org/therapy/. People can also be seen by psychotherapists in training here, for a lower cost.
- Systemic or family therapists
- Clinical or counselling psychologists must be HCPC-registered and can be checked here:
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.