Register with Patient Access
- You need to register an account with Patient Access
- Click “Register” button
- Have you received a registration letter from your practice?” Click “No”
- Enter our surgery postcode: BS8 2PU, click “Next”
- Select “Whiteladies Medical Group”, click “Next”
- Step 5: Fill in your personal details, click “Next”
- Step 6: Set up your security questions, click “Next”
- Step 7: Read and Agree to the terms and conditions, click “Next”
If you would like view your Medical Records and test results you will need to come to surgery to speak with one of our reception staff and you will need to provide some form of identification such as a driving licence or passport.
There is a lot we can do to help you:
- Advice on hayfever
- Self Referral Forms (such as sicknotes)
- and many more ...
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Useful Links
- Miscellaneous Conditions
- and many more...