All staff have safeguarding training and are always willing to talk to anyone concerned about the safety of a member of our community. Here are some numbers and websites which may be helpful.
Advice for and about children
- Childline offers support to children and young people
- The NSPCC has lots of useful advice
- If your baby or the baby of someone you know is crying and causing distress, advice can be sought at Iconcope
- If you think a child is being abused you can report your concerns at Bristol Social Care Health
Advice if you think an adult needs additional support
- This website also has a webform for reporting concerns about abuse of vulnerable adults.
Domestic abuse may affect women or men in a household or relationship. This may include the use of excessive control, coercive or threatening behaviour as well as physical abuse.
- Help is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on the National Domestic Abuse Helpline – Freephone 0808 2000 247
- In Bristol, advice about domestic abuse and support is also available from Next Link Housing
- In an emergency phone the police on 999 and if it is not safe for you to speak then also dial 55
INDEX - Self-Help
- Online Consultation
- getUbetter Recovery App
- The NHS App
- Pharmacy First
- Health A - Z
- Live Well
- Choose Well
- Asthma Action Plan
- Age Well
- Antibiotic Overuse
- Community Nursing Services
- Information Leaflets
- In Times of Bereavement
- Mental Health Services
- One Care Video Resources
- Pregnancy Care Planner
- Self Care
- Winter Health
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.