Covid Vaccination Scams
We are aware that there is a scam whereby people are being emailed offering the opportunity to book an appointment for a COVID vaccination. The link takes the user to a page to enter payment details.
The NHS will NOT ask you for payment for the COVID vaccination and practice will not contact you by email to book an appointment.
We understand the anxiety around accessing vaccinations and we would like to assure you that we are working hard to vaccinate as many people as possible. We will be in touch in due course by text, letter or phone call.
In the meantime, please stay safe and follow the guidance: Hands, Face, Space.
Published: Jan 28, 2021
INDEX - Coronavirus
- Coronavirus Vaccination Information
- Latest Updates
- Practice Changes
- Telephone and Video Consultations
- Booking an Appointment
- Ordering Prescriptions
- Sickness and Self Isolation
- Children & Coronavirus
- Clinical Trials
- Covid-19 Testing
- Helplines and Advice
- Response Transparency Notice
- Information for Vulnerable / High Risk Patients
- The Right Place for Medical Care
- Sirona Number for Users
- MiDoS Local Service Directory